In order to enable the Allow Check Reuse for Canadian Companies the CountryRegionCodes that are part of the BankParameters table may need to be updated via the AOT. Please note that this is not a documented/tested HotFix so making the below changes will be at you own risk and testing should be done in a Sandbox environment prior to applying to a production environment.
- Open the AOT (Ctrl+D).
- Expand Data Dictionary
- Expand Tables.
- Locate the BankParameters table.
- Expand the BankParameters table.
- Expand Fields.
- Click on AllowCheckReuse
- In the Properties pane locate CountryRegionCodes (US should be listed by default)
- Add IN to the CountryRegionCodes along with US,CA (US, CA,IN).
- Compile to bring the changes into the environment.